Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms & conditions carefully:
- Goods supplied by Whittaker Office Supplies are delivered as correct and in perfect condition as per the items stated on the delivery note.
- All parcels and packages must be checked and inspected at time of delivery and signed for as in perfect condition.
- Any discrepancy must be notified to Whittaker Office Solutions within forty eight hours of delivery, and confirmed in writing within seven days. CLAIMS OF ANY DESCRIPTION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED UNLESS THE ABOVE TIME LIMIT IS ADHERED TO.
- All furniture, cabinets, chairs, delivered by our transport will be assembled and installed to the work place by our personnel. These good must then be inspected and signed for as perfect.
- Goods delivered direct by suppliers or manufacturers on behalf of Whittaker Office Supplies Ltd, will be subject to their terms and conditions. Details are available on request.
- If at the request of the customer, goods as described in Clause 4 are left at a goods inwards point, no claim of any description will be accepted if they are later moved to another location by anyone other than Whittaker Office Supplies Limited.
- Goods left in an unassembled condition at the request of the Customer will invalidate any claim against Whittaker Office Supplies Limited for any damage or shortage.
- On signing of the delivery note and/or electronic device, you are agreeing to abide by all of the clauses on this site and as such are now legally binding and can be upheld in a court of law.
- This only applies to orders placed electronically (i.e. online) and “parked” orders (i.e. – not placed on the same day). Owing to the weekly fluctuating prices on EOS products, any orders placed online which contain such products may find their prices have altered by the time the order is finally placed.
- A request for return of items "not required" must be made no later than 3 working days from the date of receipt of the goods.
- No returns will be accepted unless otherwise authorised by Whittaker Office Supplies Limited
- If for any reason the purchaser requires goods to be returned, the purchaser will be liable to a minimum handling charge of 10% of the value of the product(s). However, if the cause for return is the fault of Whittaker Office Supplies Limited no handling charge will be implemented
- Goods being returned for whatever reason MUST be returned in their original packaging which must not be defaced or no refund will be made.
Warranty & Liability
- All warranties’ are subject to the manufacturers’ terms and conditions. For more information please contact Whittaker Office Supplies Limited
Pricing Policy, Shipping and Handling
- All prices on this site and quoted by Whittaker Office Supplies Limited are subject to VAT at the current rate. E&OE
- We reserve the right to charge the customer for all costs incurred by Whittaker Office Supplies Limited in the cancellation of any order received by a customer.
- INVOICES ARE NETT AND ARE DUE FOR PAYMENT BY THE END OF THE MONTH FOLLOWING THE DATE OF INVOICE.
- Where a discount has been allowed and an invoice is overdue, the discount will be disallowed and a further invoice will be raised for the amount of the discount. The two invoices will then become due for immediate payment.
- Sales orders under our minimum order value will attract a carriage charge and/or no discount will be allowed.
- Whittaker Office Supplies Limited reserves the right to vary prices according to manufacturers pricing policies at any time.
- Any queries regarding pricing of this invoice must be informed to this office in writing within 14 days of the date of the invoice otherwise all claims will be null and void.
- Title to goods supplied shall remain with Whittaker Office Supplies Limited until the goods are paid for in full. Payment by cheque or by BACS shall only be deemed accepted when cleared by the Bank.
- Where invoices are overdue and payment has not been received, Whittaker Office Supplies Limited reserves the right to charge interest on the debt at 4% over the bank base rate. THIS WILL BE IMPLEMENTED and charged to your account which will then become due for payment immediately.
- All OVERDUE accounts may be passed to a Debt Collection Agency. A SURCHARGE OF £50.00 plus all costs incurred in recovery of ALL Monies outstanding will be implemented.